Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Howdy There

Just saying howdy! Working on some reviews now so hopefully I will have them up soon! I honestly need to get better at cropping and marking my pictures. Seriously...On my laptop it's quicker in the actions itself, but not as familiar a process. On my pc it takes way longer, but the steps themselves are simpler...Well I am going to go back to reading the book I'm currently in. Hope everyone has a great "humpday" and is looking forward to a great weekend!

2 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

I'm looking forward to those reviews~! :3

Best of luck with the editing. @_@

Gregg said...

Thanks! Hopefully I can get them finished. Work has been crazy and will only get crazier from here until after christmas. I'm gonna try and get alot of them done when I'm on vacation.