Sunday, April 27, 2008

So Over Blonde....

So I ended up going blonde after all. It was fun. It felt interestibng again. I even noticed custoemrs approached me in a more friendly manner once I went back to blonde....

But I'm soo over it now.. Random I know. So I picked up some Garnier 100% Color Blue Black.

I will be dying my hair tonight. This also means what must be done is my eye brows as well.

I'm having trouble deciding if I want to dye them dark brown, soft black, jet black or blue black. They def. have to be dyed darker because my hair as a whole would look stupid with blue blakc hair and blonde/auburn eyebrows.

And because many of my friends are promting me to explain to them how I dye my eye brows I think I may post a tutorial on them as well.

Well bored for now. Getting ready to go tanning and grab some last minute things at the TarGet' >It's supposed to read Tar-Jhea> Cos Target just sounds too bargain huntery for me...

On another random note I have more than 43 pairs of flip flops... And I baught somemore last week... I have to go through my closet before I go shopping next time.....

No comments: